Enjoying the great outdoors is one of the most cherished summer activities. From camping to hiking to late-night barbecuing, there are so many fun things that we can do! The not-so-fun thing about the great outdoors is the annoying insect bites we tend to get.
Luckily, we’ve got some tips to help you prevent bug bites and make the most of your summer:
- Always sleep under a mosquito net or in a room protected by screens or windows.
- Wear closed-toe shoes instead of sandals when going on a nature walk.
- Avoid using scented products or perfume.
- Avoid leaving sugary foods on the table when eating outside.
- Keep away from infested areas, such as woods and ponds, especially at dusk and dawn.
- Protect yourself from insects by wearing a hat as well as long, light-coloured clothing.
- Stay far away from stagnant water, which is a real paradise for mosquitoes.
And what if you still get bitten?
Try Dapis Gel! This homeopathic medicine helps alleviate pain, relieve itching & hives and promote the healing of insect bites in both adults and children.
- 100% naturally-sourced active ingredients
- Quickly absorbed
This homeopathic medicine may not be right for everyone. Always read and follow the label.