For most of us, warmer weather brings more physical activity like biking, hiking, water sports, beach volleyball, gardening and much more. And with those added activities often comes increased muscle and joint pain, especially in the neck, shoulders, back and legs.
But you shouldn’t let those aches and pain get in the way of enjoying your summer!
Here are some tips for those seeking some much needed relief:
- Perform body stretches once or twice a day.
- Wear proper footwear with shock-absorbing soles.
- Stay hydrated and maintain a well-balanced diet that includes complex proteins, fruits, vegetables and carbohydrates.
- Gradually increase the intensity of a physical activity to allow your muscles to adapt.
- Apply ice or a cold pack to a swollen or painful area.
- Respect your personal limitations and listen to your body to detect the very first signs of discomfort or pain.
- Relax sore muscles. Avoid any movement or activity that may aggravate the problem.
Looking for added relief? Try Arnicare.
These homeopathic medicines help relieve muscle and joint pain as well as ease resorption of bruises and inflammatory oedema. For general and local relief of symptoms, try combining Arnicare Gel or Cream with Arnicare Tablets.
These homeopathic medicines may not be right for everyone. Always read and follow the label.