Summer Health Checklist
Along with the warm days and balmy nights of summer come holiday emergencies, mosquito bites, sunburns…
Prepare your family for a happy and healthy season with the ultimate summer health checklist:
- Sun protection – Get wide-brimmed hats, sunglasses & sunscreen protection to reduce exposure to the sun’s damaging rays.
- Water bottle – Stay hydrated all day long. You and your child should refill your water bottles several times a day.
- Insect bites – It’s difficult to escape summer without a mosquito bite or two (hundred). Dapis Gel relieves the pain, itching & swelling of insect bites and hives for the whole family.
- Motion sickness – Cocculine alleviates the symptoms of motion sickness & nausea (vomiting, dizziness and cold sweats) associated with car, plane, train and boat travel in adults and children age 2 and up.
- First-aid kit – Every parent should keep a well-stocked first aid kit handy for on-the-spot treatment of injuries such as gauze, tape & disinfectant and also Arnicare topicals for pain, bruising and swelling from trauma.
These homeopathic medicines may not be right for everyone. Always read and follow the label.