A Stress-Free & Healthy Back-to-School Season!
TIPS FOR A STRESS-FREE AND HEALTHY BACK-TO-SCHOOL SEASON !
As summer comes to an end and the kids head back to school, families sometimes struggle to keep everyone healthy and their stress level low. So here are a few tips to help you and your family stay germ and stress-free this school year!
A back-to-school health checklist:
- Get a good night’s sleep. Take cues from physical signs of sleepiness (i.e. yawning, difficulty focusing your eyes, lack of concentration, etc.), which indicate it’s time to go to bed.
- Be active as often as possible. Make exercise a priority especially outside if possible to get a healthy dose of vitamin D from the sun.
- Breathe and try proven relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation or breathing exercises.
- Adopt healthy eating habits to feel better, naturally. As you get your children ready for school, make a fresh start with healthy foods to nourish their brains and help them grow throughout the school year.
- Keep your medicine cabinet well-stocked with Coryzalia and Stodal. The Canadian fall means the start of cold and cough season for the entire family. Thus, think of Stodal for dry or wet cough and Coryzalia for colds and cold symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing and rhinitis (acute, recurrent, infectious or allergic). These homeopathic medicines are available in unit-doses, tablets and syrups.
Take care of your stress with Sédatil!
Feeling stressed is part of being human, and it’s important to realize stress can be a symptom of both positive and negative environments. However, stress becomes a problem when it interferes with our ability to deftly handle a situation. What can you do to avoid feeling overwhelmed?
Sédatil® is an effective way to help you cope with emotional stress. Available without a prescription in chewable tablets, Sédatil is a homeopathic medicine used to alleviate nervousness, hypersensitivity, and irritability caused by stress.
These homeopathic medicines may not be right for everyone. Always read and follow the label.