Nose Care: 5 Good Habits to Adopt
Small nose? Big nose? Whether or not you like its shape, your nose is very important!
More than just the organ of smell, the nose warms, moistens and cleans air before it enters the lungs. It protects the airway by trapping and removing incoming dirt particles. In short, it is the focal point in respiratory health.
That’s why it’s so important to take good care of your nose.
Here are a few good habits to adopt:
- Keep the humidity in your home at 55%.
- Avoid carpets to reduce contact with allergens.
- Clean your home regularly in order not to let dust accumulate on objects.
- Avoid smoking and second-hand smoke.
- Maintain a daily nasal cleaning routine with a saline solution. In case of a respiratory infection or allergies, clean your nose more frequently.
And what about the sinuses?
The sinus openings are very small which can cause the drainage to be easily blocked. When this happens it can lead to sinus inflammation and infection.
If you are experiencing any congestion or pain due to sinus inflammation, try Sinusalia! This non-drowsy homeopathic medicine can be taken by adults and children starting from 4 years old.
This homeopathic medicine may not be right for everyone. Always read and follow the label.